turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
NAME:Jeremy Zimmerman
EMAIL:Jaro6i9@hotmail.com
Phone: 303-396-4021

PICK-UP ONLY/NO SHIPPING

Here is the story:

I have a bunch of odds and ends left over from a couple MKIII part outs from some turbo cars as well as a 1992 Cressida that is fairly complete. Pretty much all of the most desirable parts are gone but who knows I might just have something that you could use or need. Mostly large parts too big to ship like doors, hoods, glass, stock exhaust parts, block and head etc.

I would love to meet some of the local Supra crowd and hopefully get them some parts they have been looking for. I have to move fairly soon and need to clear things out. Please give me a call to stop on by. I live in Erie CO right off I-25 north of Denver. I would much rather find some people to get these parts than send them to the scrap yard.

Last edited:

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Only exterior part I have left from a supra is the silver hood. I have a lot of maroon interior pieces and a few small gray interior pieces. As far as the cressida parts it is a gray on gray car and is fairly complete.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
Hey, I'm just up the road in Longmont and would love to come and check the parts out. Any fog lights by any chance?