Mookeeh Exhaust

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
WhtMa71;1632427 said:
I wonder what "modifications" it needs to fit right?

You caught that, too, huh: "3" STRAIGHT THROUGH DESIGN FROM DOWNPIPE BACK(*WILL NOT BOLT-ON TO STOCK PIPE & NEEDS SOME MODS TO FIT CORRECTLY)"

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
lol i missed that part. probably because it doesnt include a downpipe, so right at that meeting place it wont work.

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
I think it looks good. However, I found another post on here about the same thing and it looked like less then favorable comments. However, the great thing about opinion's is everyone has one. So i say give it a go if you are interested and let us know what you think. I have found that you generally get what you pay for, but occasionaly a good deal can be found.

MK3er

Jan 1, 2010
Ohio
I prefer going to exhaust shops and having them just make a straight pipe back with room for a muffle in the back, and the SS one from eBay is 4" it might be louder then you want to expect.

SupraTurbo1989

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Jay C;1632599 said:
I think it looks good. However, I found another post on here about the same thing and it looked like less then favorable comments. However, the great thing about opinion's is everyone has one. So i say give it a go if you are interested and let us know what you think. I have found that you generally get what you pay for, but occasionaly a good deal can be found.

Really, where? I have not found any comments positive or negative on it. Does anyone here have it?

JonnyZ(Socal)

Apr 12, 2010
Norwalk, California, United States
If your car is low like mine you will want something thick as you tend to scrape A LOT!!! that being said I'm sure it will be fine but I would be more worried about the muffler... I bet they sound like crap, probably really raspy and not clean. My HKS HI Power sounds great!

HEDORAH

awwww fuck
Oct 3, 2010
Fort Lewis, WA
Click video:

p1633382_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Driftmotion 3" exhaust

CrazySupra

Sep 28, 2010
North alabama
I just can't buy it. It looks like a good deal but not knowing what it sounds like and if it was a direct replacement kinda of throws me off. I have a 3 inch all the way out with a magna flow muffler and it sounds great and looks great but for some reason I have alot of vibration. It's not touching anywhere when I get under the car...