Modified Lower Control Arms!?!?!?

SupraPieces

Nov 23, 2011
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Looking to see if anyone has any drawings or knows anyone that can modify my front LCA's to allow for a little more turning room? I have modified spindles that relocate the tie rod but with my current stock setup the rims hit the LCA's... adding more spindle room would just make it worse... I have searched to no avail... Any help would be appreciated

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
SupraPieces;1933919 said:
Looking to see if anyone has any drawings or knows anyone that can modify my front LCA's to allow for a little more turning room? I have modified spindles that relocate the tie rod but with my current stock setup the rims hit the LCA's... adding more spindle room would just make it worse... I have searched to no avail... Any help would be appreciated

search "modified knuckles" on here or supraforums, I remember reading about someone doing it before.

SupraPieces

Nov 23, 2011
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
The spindles i have have been cut and rewelded... approximately 1 1/4" have been removed... i need to source tie rods yet but knowing my current setup hits the lca i am thinking it needs to be modified... I am trying to find a set of Starion SHP rims which puts the fronts at I believe 7" wide rims with a +10 offset i think... not sure if they clears or not...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
mattsplat72;1933988 said:
^ how thought provoking

Op I have a spare front end on my shop table and have been looking at what can be done.

Only safe way to get around the issue, or use spacers.

Either that or have custom LCA's made, but don't fuck it up since LCA's are huge for a reason...