Philly.
Friday: 10:30pm EST . Be there or be square.....either way...be there

Last edited:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1520769 said:
a buddy whom is not use to 1st person shooter didnt like it because he didnt realize it was a group effort game or something to that effect.
So he's just passing it down to me.

damn we had a game going last nitght we had like 5 wins in a row...hey i got my # back so ill text you when i get on...

Justin727

T-virus infected
sweet! Sorry I missed it was a gym night for me sir. Give me a heads up sometime elliot.

Moy hope you didnt take the other night personally in the private match I wasn't gunning just for you. You always came across my path and damn your riot shield! Had to improvise a few times while you had that damn thing.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Justin727;1520774 said:
sweet! Sorry I missed it was a gym night for me sir. Give me a heads up sometime elliot.

Moy hope you didnt take the other night personally in the private match I wasn't gunning just for you. You always came across my path and damn your riot shield! Had to improvise a few times while you had that damn thing.

I didn't use a riot shield the other night.

The reason why I kept switching teams is because I kept getting shot while I was trying to figure out the elevator glitches

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

a10secstreetcar;1520649 said:
MW2 FTW!!

ADD me peeps: X BlackDelta X

Bring the pain! :D

Justin727;1520664 said:
what console?

I'm guessing at Xbox because I just tried to add him and it didn't work

Justin727

T-virus infected
Then it must of been Jontheturboguy.

I believed I killed you a few times. Then you got in that damn elevator and shot me from above. I saw your shadow raise up and I told my buddy sweet there he goes Ill leave him be. I killed someone trying to find me then after I killed him you shot me lmao. I should've took a rocket launcher to ya up there or air strike ya in the air lol