Flashbang

P1- Scavenger Pro
P2- Cold blooded Pro
P3- Ninja Pro

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Never liked the whole grinding to unlock crap and as the info is only stored locally (at least in MW1) it's easy to just unlock everything.

Not that I did it because all I used is the M4 usually...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Poodles;1495543 said:
Never liked the whole grinding to unlock crap and as the info is only stored locally (at least in MW1) it's easy to just unlock everything.

Not that I did it because all I used is the M4 usually...

yea i dont like that neither i hate how you once you get to 70 you have to start all over again...but i still play it i want to play bad company i heard thats a good game...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Ozz89supra;1495264 said:
Ozzspec ps3 add me!

hey i just sent you a friend request im on right now as we speak will be on untill ten probably..bump this thread lets get some more ps3 guys on so we can have are own lobby or whatever its called..

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I have it on PS3, but I refuse to play on console until I have a keyboard and mouse...

Then I'll join and rape with the better aiming available, versus those sticks. lol

Justin727

T-virus infected
88guy;1495532 said:
Go hang your self :icon_razz haha jk EARN YOUR KILLS MAN COME ON!!!!! :icon_bigg

lol I do but when ya don't have support and you're going in alone ya need something to watch your back after you go into a building. db had me good a few times last night. Thanks for the support.
A few times I didnt play last night, dont know if you could tell. I was telling my buddy what to do and where to set up stuff.
Emp where were ya man we were looking for ya brother?!? Was just 3 of us on last night.. I may not be on later tonight gotta go pick up a friend at the airport. My buddy maybe on tho so if ya see the name on just go ahead and join him.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Justin727;1496127 said:
lol I do but when ya don't have support and you're going in alone ya need something to watch your back after you go into a building. db had me good a few times last night. Thanks for the support.
A few times I didnt play last night, dont know if you could tell. I was telling my buddy what to do and where to set up stuff.
Emp where were ya man we were looking for ya brother?!? Was just 3 of us on last night.. I may not be on later tonight gotta go pick up a friend at the airport. My buddy maybe on tho so if ya see the name on just go ahead and join him.

I was there for a few hours but had to end it early had to take care of a few things.

I will be on there tonight, if anyone wants to set up something give me a time and i'll be there....i dun have any plans for tonite and its gonna be way too cold out for me to go anywhere....

I'm thinking 7pm EST???

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I play it, but not online. Not because i don't want to though, i have satellite internet. Has anyone beat the story mode? I noticed when I used to play Halo online some of the best players never even touched the campaign.

Its hard to be really good online if you have a life outside of games. I was really good at Halo 2, but thats when i didn't have a life, lol. Just ranting.