Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
MDCmotorsports;1494809 said:
jontheturboguy on PS3.

And for any body on here who uses or knows some one that uses a lag switch / cheats.

FUCK YOU. SIT ON A GRENADE

damn i forgot your game tag i was at my friends i just got home me and justin727 were playn for a while..i told my friend to add you...

empera: my friends is caliyungsta415 but im over there everyday playing at night espically.... i told my friend to add you...

Justin727

T-virus infected
dubsupra209;1495030 said:
damn i forgot your game tag i was at my friends i just got home me and justin727 were playn for a while..i told my friend to add you...

empera: my friends is caliyungsta415 but im over there everyday playing at night espically.... i told my friend to add you...

Sorry db, had to cut out work starts at 6 and playing till 1am leaves me sluggish the next day. Ground war is fairly fun but I usually play FFA or Team Deathmatch.

My buddy and I were switching it up last night between rounds. Usually people dont think team when they play ground war or TDM. Alot of lone wolves out there is usually what cost's us winning matches.

We did good in invasion till I ran out of ammo, guess I should've used scavenger perk. Caught about 3 guys with the knife heading towards you in the compound we were in.

BTW I still play mwf1 as well same name guys who still play that.

We all need to get together one night. Hit us up guys!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.

nice be sure to invite me if u see me

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada

Just pop me an invite. If Im on and im playing forza or MW2 then its me. Any other game its my bro.

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Justin727;1495185 said:
that would be rather fun. Clan Tag [SM]

hahaha, we could hunt down all those kids with vtec, k20 and b18 in there names!!!!!!:evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2::evil2: :flamed: :bigun2: :2ar15:

Justin727

T-virus infected
sounds good, I'll login sometime between 7pm-8pm central time add either cali or me and i'm sure at some point we'll all get in it together.

If we can get a large enough team together that will work together I say we all get in ground war. If not we can just do TDM and go from there.

edit:
What style class do you guys use the most?

I usually use the scar-h with pp2000
Perk bling pro acog/fmj on scar red dot site/fmj on pp2000
Perk Stopping Power
Perk Ninja Pro

Or
ACR and TMP same perks

I play around with everything else trying to master most of my guns.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
trying to unlock all the m16 stuff

using that or the m4 with the m93 replica

should be on there at 6pm EST (about an hour from now)

Justin727

T-virus infected
empera;1495448 said:
trying to unlock all the m16 stuff

using that or the m4 with the m93 replica

should be on there at 6pm EST (about an hour from now)

Awesome I've got a few things unlocked with it. I usually use it in skid row, sub base, kirachi(sp??), and invasion sometimes.
I need to switch up my perk to scavenger and use extended mags. I usually die off a good kill streak because I run out of ammo.

Give me a few hours, about 3-4.

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Def's rock a FAMAS with an ACOG, M1014 with FMJ. Slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, steady aim pro.

Or the Scar with Holographic and AA-12 if its a smaller map. same perks. I <3 Slight of hand :)

Justin727

T-virus infected
88guy;1495475 said:
Def's rock a FAMAS with an ACOG, M1014 with FMJ. Slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, steady aim pro.

Or the Scar with Holographic and AA-12 if its a smaller map. same perks. I <3 Slight of hand :)

I'm slowly working on the Famas myself. I have mastard the m1014. Slight of hand is my favorite perk, very helpful.
It's a shame claymores are useless half the time :(

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
88guy;1495475 said:

im on ps3 though....i like using the ak and aa 12..idk what all the perks are my friends sets it up its his ps3....

justin727 ill be on around 5 or 6 i already planned it my girl has school than goes to the gym so ill probably be on untill 11....

ok so far i got these gamertags for ps3

jontheturboguy=?
empera=?
ozzspec=?
TurbotheWORLD=headset
caliyungsta415=headset

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1495459 said:
Awesome I've got a few things unlocked with it. I usually use it in skid row, sub base, kirachi(sp??), and invasion sometimes.
I need to switch up my perk to scavenger and use extended mags. I usually die off a good kill streak because I run out of ammo.

Give me a few hours, about 3-4.

i know i use to use them but if you run real fast over them you wont die which is bullshit....i like using sticky cause i like throwing it on people last night when i was playing with you i got triple kill case i threw a sticky on some1....and i use the flash...