Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
dubsupra209;1499153 said:
alright ill add you we usually get on around 6 pacific time....its not my account its my friends here it is caliyungsta415

dam last night was fun as hell, I was a little tipsy getting 15+ kills haha, after school/sometime tonight get on!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1499215 said:
Not bad last night amongst most of the cheating. I do not like the AK although I've unlocked alot of stuff for it last night.
I finally went back with one of my normal guns after everyone started getting off last night.

awww come on turbo haha...idk i liked with extended mags i would always go on killing streaks...i think its the best gun cause it shoots far and u really only need 1 shot to kill....it bucks a lot but its got power.....

ozzspec ill be on again sometime 2nite prob around 6 pacific time maybe a little later not exactly sure...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
empera;1499389 said:
lol didnt know justin was turbotheworld.....had to go back to page 1 LOL

yea hes a og hes been on this thread since page 1....ha you missed out last night there was like 7 of us online last night we played against a lot of cheater though but other than that we won most of the games....i had a 9 killstreak but got killed when i tried and get my carepackage...the other team ended up getting it afteer i respawned on the whole other side of the map....i dont like were the game respawns you somethimes its right in the middle of gun fire....

Justin727

T-virus infected
Well With stopping power pro on it seemed like it took 4-5 rounds to get a kill for me. Thats why I was getting frustrated with the gun. I would usually do either 2 or 3 round burst and it just was bleh. Maybe with FMJ it would help but the scar-h has just as much power as the AK.

Edit: dont feel bad I spawned with about 4 enemies that just spawned! As soon as we were aloud to move I got mowed down right off the bat lol.

BTW that was me speaking spanish last night.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn it sounds like u guys had a blast!....we need to set up an organized match...maybe an all SM match...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Justin727;1499404 said:
would love that!:1zhelp: i still suck tho so everyone against me tho?!

nah man i suck compared to u guys...

either way lets start a list to see who is down for a match at a set date/time

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
empera;1500109 said:
well wat time are u available?

On Friday... after I wake up to about 4, then after 10 or 11 (midwest time) .

I work anywhere between 5 to 10 or 11 (depending on how busy the restaurant is) haha

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
FrumpyCorndog on 360. dont ask about the tag. Looking forward to play. Friend me and leave a note that your a fellow supra owner.