MKIII - T.S. Front Wide Fendersr Design: Project

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
The same company as the t.s hood design will be replicating these fenders to Carbon Fiber.

2.5" Gap. Tapered at the front bumper so no modification needed (PNP)
epr91.jpg

15f313.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Saw this on SCS, but would like to see it photoshopped onto the Mk3 to see what you guys have in mind. Already bought the S2 replicas from Shine, so I wouldn't be one of your customers, but I'd still like to see the outcome of this. :)

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
I just went to Advan Technology warehouse and guest what I saw? An exact thing what I want to do lol...although he welded another fender on top of the other (not for production purposes....show). The project I have in mind will be a widened fender in one piece (pnp carbon fiber fender).

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
T701jz;1780736 said:
It was a Honda...So I didn't want to offend any one in here..lol
Eh, a well done car is a well done car man, no matter who makes it. My next car very well may be a Honda (err... Acura here I guess), nothing wrong with that. :)

I would think Advan would do a car up right, no?

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
antigram;1780990 said:
your plan is exactly what i have at the front :icon_bigg
Lets see some pics bro :icon_bigg
te72;1781006 said:
Eh, a well done car is a well done car man, no matter who makes it. My next car very well may be a Honda (err... Acura here I guess), nothing wrong with that. :)
I would think Advan would do a car up right, no?
I will take some pics of their car at my next visit :icon_bigg
I'll prolly won't be able to do these fenders til January...I'm trying to finish the T.S hood group buy and I spent a lot of money just to get this thing in production...but I'm happy it will get made in Carbon Fiber. A lot of performance advantage this hood offers.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
T701jz;1781108 said:
I will take some pics of their car at my next visit :icon_bigg
I'll prolly won't be able to do these fenders til January...I'm trying to finish the T.S hood group buy and I spent a lot of money just to get this thing in production...but I'm happy it will get made in Carbon Fiber. A lot of performance advantage this hood offers.
Sounds good, like I said I've got my setup already bought/paid for, but I am as curious as anyone else here. Liked your hood design too, the one I bought supposedly weighs between 18-19 lbs. Quite the nice drop from stock. :)