MKIII in movies and tv.

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
rodel;1658399 said:
This movie?
http://www.fastlanethemovie.com/
Fast%2BLane%2B2009%2BHollywood%2BMovie%2BWatch%2BOnline.jpg

If we're on the same page, the movie is set in Los Angeles; there was neither a Vin "Diesle" knock off nor an MKIII in it. The only part that you got right is that it's a bad movie.

Did you actually see the movie? LOL.

I think we got the title mess up, But we definitely know what movie we are talking about, and there was a little kid that had a hard on for a ford focus hatchback O.O.. and it wasn't even quick.. and GOT HIS HAND CHOPPED OFF, because he had no money to bet, so he raced the bad guy supra. What a loser.. Bwahahaaaa

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
In one of the Back to the Future movies there is a MKII, and in the beginning of Iron Eagle there is a MKI believe it or not.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
FAST TRACK- not Fast Lane. Yeah, dork with the Focus gets his hand cut off. Thats what imitation Vin Diesel does if you lose a race

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
What they dont show you is at the first race, wanna be F&F Brian says "if i win i want your Ipod" and then imitation Vin Diesel says "if i win i want your hand"
Then they're like "hmm, ok fair trade lets race" lol

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Ok, so I've been holding off on this for a while now. This Supra appeared on an episode of "Property Virgins" on HGTV, all I remember about the location is that it's located in a gated community in Florida. I've searched and searched in attempt to find this episode online, but no luck. Color is homo blue, I'm sure it's a pre 89 because of the wing, although it has post 89 tails, chrome mkiv tt's, I'm almost positive it's lowered, and it also has an exhaust.

The episode did come on again that same night, but I didn't have my camera (phone) ready. :cry: This pic was the best I was able to get, sorry peeps. On the right, behind the lady.

I have a STRONG feeling that the owner of the car is a MEMBER on HERE! I really want to get to the bottom of this! I really hope some Florida members see this post...lol