MKIII cruz in, thought.

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
Ive ben thingking of a MK meet. so i talked it over with the ant and uncle to have one at the tavern or somewhere,only because theyve had several classic shows.and will no how to cater for it.location salem at the free loader tavern will give directionsfor here or elswere,the parking is gravel in back sorrey no blk top only in front,and will be ok in july.will fit 60-80 cars .parking lot circles the tavern.and for prizes i was thinking 1st,R/S ported 7m-gte head by fastport worth $450.00.2nd 7m-gte modified throttle body siting on trophy will come off for install .3rd hmm.4th up side down drinking off the keg till you puke. lol just kidding !entry something like $20.00. hot grill,water,soda ,poker and pool. well i could use help with these ideas ,mmm prizes, cordination? it will be a salem meet ,im in the portland area im new to the supra scene and not awere of the local meeting orginizer. will talk to my good frient k_martin 89 400hp sup, to find out if his freind keven 90 turbo sup,is the cardinator? if so keven i lost your buiss card. wow, sorrey for me this thred didnt work out .oh well thanks for the input guys.

Last edited:

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
oh ya,um im not shure of the day time laws,but yes i think so before 9pm. you can go inbut thier will be food and non alcoholic goods.plus good for prizes but dont worrey their will be a party out side.

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
funny guys, this is a place to meet car talk,car show.not destination to drink. i will not be drinking.and will not encourage others to drink also. this will be a credible cruz in to find out whos who, car moding sales trades. maybe the twenty under crowd should stay home.you tell me?

B-man

Dec 12, 2006
Ontario
Dell67 said:
funny guys, this is a place to meet car talk,car show.not destination to drink. i will not be drinking.and will not encourage others to drink also. this will be a credible cruz in to find out whos who, car moding sales trades. maybe the twenty under crowd should stay home.you tell me?

Thats cool wish I could go I live a bit too far away thoh, good job keep up with the meet , need to see more of them up here in Canada.:icon_bigg