mk3

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
...you know how i titled the thread "mk3 parts"...yeah. how terrible of me to try and help new inexperienced members

yay mine too. unfortunatly fairly half assed

have a few guys asking me about a meet so i will talk to shawn at swift about getting a supra meet going closer to the end of september. whos up?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
rshn117;1756570 said:
...you know how i titled the thread "mk3 parts"...yeah. how terrible of me to try and help new inexperienced members

Selling goods and services on Supramania is a privilege, not a right. I'm not exactly sure why you think you're someone special who should be above the rules, and I honestly don't care.

Since you seem confused as to why you were infracted, I'll explain it and I'll use very small words so as not to confuse you.

If you haven't noticed, there are thousands of people creating new threads and posts on this site everyday. There is no way the staff can keep up with every single post. Over time we've learned that classifieds threads need a little more attention than most traffic, and they can cause people financial harm. As such, we ask that all of the all "commerce" happen within one section of the site so it can be moderated.

Not a bad exchange, we give you access to the single largest targeted market of MKIII owners in exchange for your following a few simple rules.

You seem to think that's an outrageous proposition... Ok, fine, don't post here.

As for this thread, the only purpose it seems to be serving at this point is for you to complain about how we've mistreated you by giving you an infraction for not being able to follow simple rules. We don't want to hear it.

So you run off to whatever troll pit has taught you that you're a special snowflake that's above the rules and rant and rave about how we're such dicks over here and how we're evil and nasty and have these horrible rules that we actually enforce fairly. We love the publicity.

In the interim, I'll put this on the WOS so there's a monument to how much we suck for all eternity.

severe.jpg