MK3 on MK3 action last night

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
so so I dropped off my gf at home last night and was gonna get gas so I decided to take a detour and go to the gas station that ll the "streetracers" meet at and say another MK3. Turns out he goes on these fourums also and he almost bought my car about a month ago :biglaugh: . We talk for a few mins, then decide to run on the freeway. It was pretty even, he won first race I won second. Then we ran on this looooong stretch of road in the city, like three times. He pulled on my like 2 times and I won once.

My mods
-Kakimoto exhaust (turbo back)
-turbo shimmed to 13psi
-GReddy BOV
-intake

Far as I knw about him (he may correct me and say the real upgrades)
-Maft Pro w/10-12 psi (he said it was somewhere in there because his laptop and some other thing said two different things)
-intake

So yea, just had som fun. No video, it was a out of the blue thing.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supra on Supra violence is uncalled for. You two should join forces and rid the world of hondas.....................:biglaugh:

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Supra on Supra violence is uncalled for. You two should join forces and rid the world of hondas.....................:biglaugh:
The Honda kids can be annoying, but the kids that rice neons, cavaliers and the like are far worse. Get rid of them first.

Actually, now that I think about, anyone who rices anything just deserves to die.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
RICE IS FTW!!! Without rice we wouldnt have good stories to share, kids to make fun of. And lets face it, if there wasn't rice the only thing we would have to race are V8's and other 6's, turbo or otherwise. And chances are a lot of us here would get beat by a lot of those V8's. And who likes to share or hear about stories about how they got their asses handed to them by some jackoff in an F-body, huh? Bottom line: We need rice to balance out the automotive pecking order...Good kill though even if it was only once:)

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
but think of it this way,if the ricers did not have thier cars to "rice-out",they may turn to Supra's to destroy. let'em pimp out those little pieces of she-ite and try to make them cooler than the Supra,can't be done.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
supraman7mgte said:
but think of it this way,if the ricers did not have thier cars to "rice-out",they may turn to Supra's to destroy. let'em pimp out those little pieces of she-ite and try to make them cooler than the Supra,can't be done.
I've seen riced Supras though. :(

Oh well, as long as Supras as a majority remain rice-free, I think I'll manage.

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
haha im sporting a 87 honda accord with a shot carb and i raced a couple ricers and beat most of them lol. gawd i cant wait for my supra to be done :(