MK3 in intro of BBC's TopGear!

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Im still waiting to see if they ever tested a MKIII, caust thats what i want to see!

Good Clip btw.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
I don't think they ever tested one, but they blew one up. Yep, they used a MKIII to show how "movie stunts" are done. It starts by the MKIII being chased by a BMW, then they show the sup run into the back of a simi and blow up. Then they wall you threw how they loaded the car with explosives and blew it.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
well I think that of the Era of 80's style the Supra is the hawtest ever. I really can't think of a car from the same time that had both JDM and Euro appeal.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
jimi87-t said:
I don't think they ever tested one, but they blew one up. Yep, they used a MKIII to show how "movie stunts" are done. It starts by the MKIII being chased by a BMW, then they show the sup run into the back of a simi and blow up. Then they wall you threw how they loaded the car with explosives and blew it.

OWW--glad someone pointed that out! I was watching it at my friends house, and riht when it ran into the back of the truck, i screamed like a school girl. No joke

lolWILLIAM