mk3 80's Graphix ....

Last edited:

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
amzimf.jpg

Sorry, I had to post this...

Could you post some pics of what you're trying to sell? Is it just the '80's stripes' or the 'Supra' logo, or both?

Last edited:
Reiketsukan;1613555 said:

Sorry, I had to post this...

Could you post some pics of what you're trying to sell? Is it just the '80's stripes' or the 'Supra' logo, or both?[/QUOTE][COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]check back on post #20 that's where SM members started posting pics of the MK3s that had the stripes and MK2 decals.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]Here is a copy of my last email with the decal guy. Please feel free to contact him regarding any interest in the decals he previously has an ebay listing for the MK2 decals that's how I got started on the idea of him making the stripes I liked for my MK3.
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]From: autographix design
Date: Sep 5, 2010 8:16 AM
To: Patti V
Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, 82-86 MK II TOYOTA SUPRA TRUNK DECAL STICKER

When did you want this?* I can send you a paypal invoice when you are ready.* Let me know.

Cheers
Christopher*Barton
[url]www.autographixdesign.ca[/url]

To: autographix design <stripetheworld@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, September 4, 2010 1:11:58 AM
Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, 82-86 MK II TOYOTA SUPRA TRUNK DECAL STICKER

front half of the front fender.
.......L........H
T 18 2/8....3/8
M 17 2/8....1/4
B 16 1/2.....1/8

Rear half of front fender to rear quarter pannel
.......L..........Same H
T 85 1/4
M 83
B 80 5/8

Five lines on the door
........L......H
T 14 7/8...5/8
2 14 1/4...3/4
3 13 3/4...3/4
4 13 7/8...5/8
B 14 3/4...1/2

four stripes on the rear quarter
...........L.......H
T 47 1/2...1/8
M1 48 1/2...1/4
M2 49 1/4...3/8
B 50 3/16..1/2
The logos on the trunk and the side panels are the decals for the previous Supra model.* You used to have trunk decal listed?* i would like those decals too if you still offer them for sale.
Let me know please.
And thank you so much for the decals you saved me from all the looking and asking at body shops and toyota dealers.
Patti V.

--- On Thu, 9/2/10, autographix design <stripetheworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Patti V" <vlos41986@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 4:59 AM

Can I get some sizes?* for example the stripe thicknesses... the door length... the fender length... the small supra logo on the sail panel and the rear.* Then I will make it up for you.

cheers
Christopher*Barton

Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 1:02:24 PM

[url]http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb48/vlos4/80sSupraGraphix/[/url]

Try this one.... The other one didn't work. *:)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Sep 1, 2010 6:54 AM, autographix design <stripetheworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

sure let me know... do you have the original pics?

cheers
Christopher*Barton

Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 8:58:51 AM

hi do you remember me? *Please if you do I am still interested in these for my 86.5 supra*

Patti Vasquez

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, autographix design <stripetheworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Patti V" <vlos41986@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 4:27 PM

I may need some sizes and some better side shots if you can.* But I would say the complete kit to be around 85 dollars plus 20 dollars for shipping.

Let me know.

cheers
Christopher*Barton

----- Original Message ----
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:12:09 PM

Really? hey this is great!!
how much would it be?

To: Patti V <vlos41986@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:44:24 PM

souldn't be a problem... Let me know.

cheers
Christopher*Barton

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:25:48 PM

[url]http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb48/vlos4/Kens86andhalf/[/url]
here is my photobucket check out the graphics on the supra... this is what i am looking for to put on my 86 1/2 white supra....

To: [email]vlos41986@yahoo.com[/email]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:12:23 AM

Sure!
Christopher*Barton

To: [email]stripetheworld@yahoo.com[/email]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:39:43 AM
Subject: You've received a question about your eBay item, 82-86 MK II TOYOTA SUPRA TRUNK DECAL STICKER

eBay sent this message to Christopher Barton (autographixdesign).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear autographixdesign,

Hi, I have a custom design for an MK3 graphics may i email you a picture of what i am looking for to put on my mk3? Thanks Patti V

- vlos4
Answer the question

Item and user details
Item Title: 82-86 MK II TOYOTA SUPRA TRUNK DECAL STICKER
Item Number: 160274423349
Item URL: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160274423349[/url]
End Date: 27-Aug-08 12:11:19 EDT
From User:
vlos4 (90)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 06-Jun-07 in United States
Activity with vlos4 (last 90 days): vlos4 has bid on 0 of my items
This message was sent while the listing was active. vlos4 is a potential Buyer.

Marketplace Safety Tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and dispute resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content. eBay reserves the right to delay or block any messages sent through eBay. This is to protect members from messages that may be fraudulent or violate policy.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.

[/COLOR]