Mini Supra Meet Saturday April 11th, Tulsa Ok

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
okay guys there is a meet going on but i'm not hosting it, i'm just posting this for the host if any of you guys wanna come feel free to. this is his info:

"Hey everyone, my name is Chase and im hosting a Mini Supra meet sat. april 11th. All Supra, Lexus, Toyota, or any other make are welcome to come. The purpose is to meet some new people talk about cars and cruise. The plan is to meet at Chandler Park in Tulsa Ok around 5-6pm on Saturday to line up the cars for pics and a nice cookout with hotdogs and hamburgers. Pitching in on refreshments and food would be greatly welcome. Then after that everyone crusin out to Memorial to cruise and have a good time. Remember all cars are welcome and hope to see you there.

Also please post on this thread if your planning to come and what you drive so i can estimate the number of cars arriving.

If you need directions or have any questions PM me or text me at 918-853-8352.

Thanks and lets have some fun!
Chase"

hope to see you guys there!

Toua

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
You should come down to our May meet we have every year the weekend of the 9th. We will be road racing, free dyno's at MVP motorsports and either Denton 1/8 drag or the new Crandell track 1/4. It will be Sat and Sun.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
frontierguy25;1291383 said:
You should come down to our May meet we have every year the weekend of the 9th. We will be road racing, free dyno's at MVP motorsports and either Denton 1/8 drag or the new Crandell track 1/4. It will be Sat and Sun.

cool, that sounds good but it depends how far away it is. where is the meet usually held at?