Military Ray Gun Makes People Feel Like They're on Fire

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I heard of this ages ago, although they've clearly refined it. Originally they were said to have prototypes of microwave guns... I guess they found that their "harmless" microwave guns actually caused damage so they scaled it down.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
bigaaron said:
No way, Supras weigh the same as a tank, they are faster, and they do more damage when you hit another vehicle. :biglaugh:

my point exactly...
supra FTW.

ne one remember a thread where it showed the supra being more dangerous on the road than all the others.
it was a link from a site or some crap in a magazne or something.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
This weapon is crazy!!!! Not sure what i think of it, coz im kinda against all weapons... But if there's no long-lasting effects, i guess it's much better than what is currently being used...

s_and_c

Nov 19, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
oscolivar1 said:
my point exactly...
supra FTW.

ne one remember a thread where it showed the supra being more dangerous on the road than all the others.
it was a link from a site or some crap in a magazne or something.

It was a chart of how much damage a car did to others in crashes, and the Supra got something like "Much damage" which was the highest the scale went.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
s_and_c said:
It was a chart of how much damage a car did to others in crashes, and the Supra got something like "Much damage" which was the highest the scale went.

ahhh...
thank you!!
i guess ill search to see if i can find ne thing.
yall can help too, its bothering me that i cant find it.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
oscolivar1 said:
^^ id rather be shot with the ray gun that feel like fire and live
rather then be shot or blown up.

I just go with the philosophy that I don't need to worry about having the military or police use either on me by behaving myself. :icon_bigg

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
s_and_c said:

That's so awesome! I now feel safe in my car!