MI2K12 Official Thread! - June 22-24, 2012

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Hello everyone,

Once again this is Saif and I will be hosting the MI2K12 along with some help from a few friends!

This years event will be yet another exciting 3-day event.

OFFICIAL DATE IS JUNE 22-24th

Friday 22nd
DYNO day, We will all meet up at 9:00AM and head to Walsh motorsports for some dyno fun. Do you feel like putting your car up to see what its got? Its the perfect day for it. $70 for 3 pulls and a graph. then go out for a cruise and the freeway pulls begin ;)

Later on head down to woodward which will be packed with over 500 cars and have some fun!!!

Walsh Motorsports
49700 Martin Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

Saturday 23rd
Meet up at 11:30 AM, cruise down to Milan dragway for some track fun, hang out and just have a great time.

Its NO ET NATIONALS, run what you brung. Fun event , gates open at 12pm races start at 2pm
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Milan Dragway
10860 Plank Road
Milan, Mi 48160

We have a few michigan members challenging each other in some racing so this will be very interesting :D

Also At night we can head down to woodward and enjoy the car seen.

Sunday 24th
Meet up at 11:00 AM and cruise to Kensington park and have a nice cookout and chill. I will provide food/drinks so just come out and enjoy!

Kensington park
2240 W Buno Rd
Milford, MI

GUYS, THE ORIGINAL MORNING MEET UP SPOTS WILL BE AT

31276 MICHIGAN AVE
WESTLAND, MI, 48186

Before we start off th day, what ever time we meet up in the morning will be at that above location.

Hotels near by

HOLDIAY INN
3950 South Lotz Road,
Canton, Michigan
United States 48188

Super nice motel for good price

Fellows Creek Lodge
40064 Michigan Ave,
Canton, Mich. 48188.

We have some serious high hp cars that will be playing and alot of them are supra's but there will be a mix of others.

I will have my buddys professional film crew there to capture the event.

Get ready, come on down for a fun event, you dont wanna miss out!!

Have any questions? Please call/text me at 734-968-3656
-Saif

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
:biggrinki Good luck with the rest of the planning, Saif!

Thank you for doing your duty of helping keep the Supra scene alive in the Midwest!
If I could recommend, put a link to this thread in your Signature so as you post, you may pull in some lurkers that had no idea of the meet.

Jeff

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Thanks a lot jeff, hopefully you guys can make it out this year. My car will be done within a couple weeks so I have no excuse not to be at the Indy meet :)

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again, last time was a blast!

-Saif

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Posted up on SF but not here.

I'll be at the meet this year checking out what MI has to offer. With any luck I'll get some moar werk done to the beater.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Saif, I know/hope you're busting your @$$ to get running and get your gang here for the Indy meet this next weekend... But how is everything looking for MI2K12?!

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Jeff, The car is being taken to brandon (enslaved87) for some tunning and final touches. Well see how the trans holds up.

Besides that I know my buddy tommy with his gto is coming, and emilian with his 1j mkiii, Brandon is up in the air and not sure yet and if mine goes well then ill be there with her. Wether my car is done or not I will still be at indy ;)

MI2K should be nice this year, lots of locals are joining in that never knew other supras existed in michigan lol

Should make for a fun event.

-Saif

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Dyno went well, going out cruising tonight. and milan dragway tomorrow!!!

If you need to get a hold of me to see where were at dont be afraid to call/text

734-968-3656

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Really sucks that I didn't have the chance to make it up there... but more importantly, is YOUR Supra up and going now?!?!

How is everything so far?!

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Wow, what a great turnout out at the track and probably the most fun I had racing on the way home with some big gs!
accelerated performance came out with their 7 sec mkiv hauling ass down the track!!! got lots of footage you will see,
Yes my car is alive and raping people lol

lets just say this is my kill list so far..

c6 zo6 w/bolt ons . . . .check
evo 9 . . . . check
lambo VT . . . . check
GTR . . . . . check
supercharged mustang gt . . . .check
modded 03 cobra . . . . check
2jz firebird . . . .check

the car feels so solid from 20mph rolls and up and is killing everything so far.

BBQ in a couple hours :)