MEET: October 17th on the East Side

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Where: Kennewick, WA. Columbia Park at the Memorial Monument.

When: Saturday, October 17th @ 10:00 am till 3-ish.

Who: Anyone that wants to join us. Bring your Supra if you can!

Plans: Meet, Greet, and, Showoff. Then around noon/noon 30, invade
a local burger joint. After full bellies, head out for a short
cruise through our very own local twisties in Weber Canyon
and possibly stop for a cool group car photo.

A few folks have already asked me about parts swapping/sale. Post up here what you want to get rid of and/or what you're looking for.

No RSVP necessary; but, it would be cool to post up if you're going to be able to make it or not so everyone will be in the know.

DIRECTIONS:

Coming from the West:
While entering Kennewick take the exit for 'Columbia Center Mall/Columbia Center Blvd'. Stay straight (DO NOT GO RIGHT) and take a left at the light (end of exit). This will take you over the freeway. Travel ~1/4 mile to a stop sign and then take a right. You are now entering Columbia Park. Drive ~1 mile till you see a golf course on your right. Go through the 'Round-A-Bout' and look for us parked on the left.

Coming from the East:
Stay on Hwy 12 and take the Hwy-395 South exit. Cross over the Blue Bridge and stay straight. You will go under an overpass. Then take the first exit you see. It takes you right in to the park. Take a right at the Round-A-Bout and we're on your direct left.

Coming from another direction...need better directions...? Let me know! Other concerns...? Send me a PM!

Hope to see you all there! :)
-Kenny

Last edited:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Ive got a weekend in whistler planned for the 24th 25th weekend. I do have a place to stay in Portland. Its not %100 out of the picture, just have to see if I can make back to back weekends away work.

7down-7m

Jun 11, 2006
milton
CajunKenny;1415106 said:
^ Get it done son!!! ;)

i would if i knew what was wrong . .. getting ready to make a post about me paying someone to come to me and help diagnose my problem so i can get back on the road . . .its been down for a YEAR now :(

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Not that I'm anything great; but, man I wish we were closer to each other. I'd come help.

Milton is on the West Side, right?

What's wrong...have you started a thread anywhere?

7down-7m

Jun 11, 2006
milton
yea milton is just outside of tacoma and yes i did a thread with little to no results a couple months back :/

it almost seems like if your not in good with the main SM people (the popular ones) that u are a nobody . . just a personal thought so plz no one take it personally

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
djordan97;1415366 said:
I'm in even though I am supra-less at this time.

Dave did host the last Tri-cities Supra meet I know of about 2-3 years ago (for the newbs).

I've called/PMed the MK II folks I know there (um, here at the moment, so Garrette and Bob) but not sure if I'll make it back over then.

For those crossing the Cascades from Seattle, I highly recommend taking WA-410 through Mt Rainier this time of year vice I-90 (construction delays), AND have a radar detector or obey the speed limit. Lots of speed enforcement on WA-410 this year (vice hours of sitting in traffic on I-90).

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
7down-7m;1416019 said:
yea milton is just outside of tacoma and yes i did a thread with little to no results a couple months back :/

it almost seems like if your not in good with the main SM people (the popular ones) that u are a nobody . . just a personal thought so plz no one take it personally

PM me with your Issues with your car. Im here in Tacoma pretty much and I can help you out no Problem. I would be down with going to a meet, Maybe Rich and a few others can Carpool from this side if infact he can go.

Robert

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
I hope you guys from over there can come. Kenny's car has been really getting the supra bug back in me and I hope that you guys coming over here can get the bug back in me fully so that I'll actually break down and buy another money pit.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Alright. This is still on!

It's been colder than a well digger's butt over here!! It is supposed to warm up to ~60* by then so we'll be there!!!

C'mon...C'mon...C'mon...!!!

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Rich64N;1416458 said:
For those crossing the Cascades from Seattle, I highly recommend taking WA-410 through Mt Rainier this time of year vice I-90 (construction delays), AND have a radar detector or obey the speed limit. Lots of speed enforcement on WA-410 this year (vice hours of sitting in traffic on I-90).

You can disregard my recommendation as a landslide wiped out WA-410 and it is closed for the year.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Well, a few of us showed up.

We met at Columbia Park then headed for Shari's. Let me tell ya it was a fun drive there. Ann (the 89T Targa) lead the way and she was hard to keep up with. She drives that Supra let me tell ya. After quick lane changes, hard cornering, and nearly doubling the speed limit a few times we all had to put our brakes to the test as we came up on a set of flashing blue lights. DOH!!!!!!! :aigo: He already had someone pulled over. WHEW!!!

I wonder what he thought when he saw our cars taking a hard nose dive. :biglaugh:

(if the above statements were true, it would've been a blast! ;))

These were taken at a local Shari's after we stuffed our faces and enjoyed each other's company. Sorry that there aren't more pics. No one remembered to take any until we were all leaving.

Starting from the left...

89T Targa
91T Sunroof
91T Targa

The car on the far left was by FAR the nicest ride there! Beautiful is the only way to describe it. I've seen a lot of Supras and this one is at the top of the NICE list! Ann and Rob did a superb job!

Thanks to everyone that came out. We had a great time!

p1430769_1.jpg

p1430769_2.jpg

p1430769_3.jpg

p1430769_4.jpg