Meet in TN

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Count me in. My wife and I shall be there if we can get it planned far enough in advance. Someone put it on the calendar so we can start planning......lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know where Nashville is in relation to Tennessee. Is it south or central, or where? The further south it is, the quicker my wife and I can get up there. Maybe it's kind of close for all of us. Hope this doesn't fall through........lol

If you would be willing to come to Alabama, I would organize a meet for all of us. If you aren't willing then one of you is going to have to be the ring leader and get something started................lol

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Since Louisville and Nashville are only 2 1/2 hours apart, I just wanted to let you guys know there has also been discussion of a Louisville, KY meet in September or October in case you hadn't seen it. Dates haven't been set yet, but there's a thread in the Midwest section.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for the info Louky. That's just a little too far for me to go, but some of the Tennessee guys may make it up there. I'm hoping they have one in Tennessee somewhere so I can go. It's probably going to take me five or six hours to get there from where I live, depending on where they have it..........lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Where is the Collesium? Can someone give me the whole name and what city it's in, so that I can find it on Mapquest? Thanks

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks brother. If someone gets this meet up, my wife and I would be interested in coming. Someone should keep posting on here with details as they come up..............lol

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
yeah it was a awsome show. did you get your buzzfest tickets? my uncle ended up getting in a fight and we almost got threw out.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
xxxotiknightz said:
I'm thinkn we should see if we can get a Dyno and maybe a couple supra shops from the area. We also need a sponsor. like they have in Vegas

A dyno day would be fun, but we were hoping that there was a track close by so that we can do some racing. If not then just hanging out would be fun also. On second thought racing in another state may not be the smartest thing. If we tear up then it would cost a fortune to get it back home. Keep us posted on any more details..................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
When we do come up there. We plan on leaving Friday night, staying at a hotel, cause we hardly ever get to go anywhere without our kids, and then meeting up with you guys Saturday. Whatever you guys want to do would be great. Dyno, racetrack, or just sit around and admire each others car...........lol