Meet in Southern Indiana -possibly

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Sure a small one....

My family is throwing a hog roast the last weekend of July (as of now), if anyone is interested in showing up for that also. Jason will agree that the food is ftw. It's not a family thing either, it's more of a "hey we want to sucker people in to coming over and hanging out w/ us for a day" kinda thing...

TheOneOnlyDrone

Feb 15, 2006
SOCAL
well... sorry guys, I won't be able to attend. I just found out that I have to go put up the cage tomorrow so I'll be at the fairgrounds around 12 until about 1 in the morning. If anyone wants to set up a cruise or another minimeet before I go, I'm all for it.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
We are having the meet on Sunday, Mike! I hope you are still thinking that we are having it on Saturday, 'cuz we're not! I hope you sign on and check this before Sunday!:nono:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
:nono:....All day? We're starting around 2:30-3 and hanging around for God knows how long. There will be a guy showing up at 7:30 or so, and then not sure how late the others are staying, but I'll be around probably close to the Midnight hours to help do the 5speed swap in the Impressida.

TheOneOnlyDrone

Feb 15, 2006
SOCAL
Hmmm.. I should be able to at least make an appearance. This sucks. Sorry for the dissappointment. I have EVERYONE wanting to do shit before I leave. It's crazy.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ it could be worse, everyone could try to avoid you or something. :icon_bigg

I'm planning on getting everything clutch/pedal related in the car tonight. Might even make the ol' lady do it for me. So tomorrow should be a breeze. This of course, is after we diagnose Jeff's POS. It's a shame Al wont be there, and that I don't even know what's going on. :icon_conf

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
well i cant go... i forgot i promised this guy that i would work for him tomorrow... so instead of my 1030-500 shift i get to work 1030am to 1000pm... woo hoo

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol

Cheer up Jeff, this wont be the one/only time this happens.

Ya'll set a date and we'll friggin do it then. We can have a test run through 2morrow, brainstorm a bit or something. It'll be fun! :icon_bigg

And get all these mkIII issues worked out too. Jason's timing, jeff's FCO ftmfw... You know, the normal mkIII stuff.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well, I don't care bout the other guys. ;), I'll still be over there tomorrow...Cuz I need to try to resolve my FCOFTMFW problem. :(
What about tonight? Is Hunter Toyota open tonight?:)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Oh yeah, Last time I was over at your house (Matt), You didn't have a lot of your stuff there. Do you have an AFM there that I could try to see if it's my problem?

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Okay, Matt. I'll be there at like 2:45 or something like that. I am going to go ahead and put on all my trim...(Which means I gotta drill like 4 holes into the driverside door. Gotta drill?:) Stupid Question? ;)