Me(Mark) vs. Busa(David)

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
This was a clip from me and David a friend of Sean heading to Bradenton.
During this run I was @ 19psi with pump gas.
Chase car was Sean aka 2jzmk3 with that moster sounding
car.
Both runs I missed a gear and David pulled on me about 3bikes. We started racing from about 50mph.

The second run I missed a gear he pulled about 5 bikes and we came up on traffic and we split up which he was ahead of me and when we got around it we were side by side which at this point I think he let off and the camera wasn't rolling. But that's okay there will be a friendly rematch.

Thanx to Sean for having the power to be the chase car and Mark to being the camera guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6MFxn42m-A

Last edited:

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
tissimo said:
nice!

what did you do in the 1/4.. it looked strong

@ 19psi not boosting in first and let off the gas 4 times thinking my clutch was slipping and spining second when boost came on, I ran 12.91 @112 not all the way on it because I thought it was slipping in third and 4th
You prob could hear me let off of it everytime.

Last edited:

2jzmk3

his car makes really good power. he really needs a good clutch, hes using a stock PP with a 6puck disk.

mark you need a clutch to hold your power now, and some drag radials, and you should be low 11's high 10's easy..
you still need to learn how to drive that beast of yours....

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3 said:
his car makes really good power. he really needs a good clutch, hes using a stock PP with a 6puck disk.

mark you need a clutch to hold your power now, and some drag radials, and you should be low 11's high 10's easy..
you still need to learn how to drive that beast of yours....

Yes I need a good clutch setup which I was already on the phone with Neil about getting me a clutch.
Drag radials I will be calling you on this week and learning to drive it is another thing.:icon_surp

2jzmk3

theKnifeArtist said:
even the camera car is sick:p

i am the camara car.. i dont know why mark was scared to line up with me. i was only on 17 psi:sarcasm:

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
2jzmk3 said:
i am the camara car.. i dont know why mark was scared to line up with me. i was only on 17 psi:sarcasm:

Yeah okay 17psi x 2 maybe!

One day we will do a few pulls on the hwy and you can point the camera to the rear of the car so everyone can see me!:biglaugh:

2jzmk3

mark you know, i was at 17psi on all those runs right? and 25psi at the track

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Lol, random question, but do you have a pre 89 front end on your car? I think I may have seen you last saturday outside of Downtown Disney.