me and my buddies new toy

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
i know that many of you may not care but i think this is pretty cool. i convienced a born muscle car lover that an import has more potential than your normal "cams and a stall" w/ a hick accent, cause thats what people in oklahoma think are "REAL" cars

but well here are a few pics i took.

p258176_1.jpg

p258176_2.jpg

p258176_3.jpg

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
MassSupra89 said:
LOL. So are you both splitting the payments? or did you convince the "muscle car" friend to buy it?
Seems like everyone's getting STi's these days. Good purchase.

no i'm sorry it's his, but if he wants to give it to me i won't complain

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
grsupra87 said:
nice car. The new style grill reminds of a pug though. But I think they're ok looking. At least the "bug-eyes" are gone. Its the station wagon wrx's that I think look ridiculous.

LOL Remind me not to show you a pic when I find the "right" WRX...
I'm looking to buy an 02-03 WRX WRBlue Wagon when money allows... :icon_razz

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Kai said:
Nothing beats the old '97 STi 22B's - a friend of mines dad owned one of those and the regular impreza. Both powder blue with gold rims, but the 22B with the decals on and the rollcage :)

yea, those are hott.. to bad we dont have those in the US. The Spec C arn't bad either. As far as USDM I like some bug eyes.. but the 04-05' are my favorites. The new ones look like they have a gorilla nose or something. The new WRX's are much better off with the extra .5 liter than the bug eye'd, and 04-05's. They also have bigger injectors so they're ready for turbo back exhaust and a bigger turbo. If i went that route I'd have to go with an 04-05' STI.