Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Date: October 1st (sat), weather permitting

Place: MDC Motorsports family farm, southern Indiana

Time: 7pm untill we all go home

Events: Weenie roast, bon fire, pumpkin carving (possible pumpkin patch for the kids), possible hay rides (have to find out about the tractor's condition), scary stories, songs (if we can get some guitar players to bring thier stuff), fishing (large bass/bluegill pond), fun and games

Whos invited: All of you guys and your families & friends. The more the better.

What to bring: Each family is required to bring a side dish (beans, potato salad etc), one or more package of hot dogs, one or more package of buns, drinks.

What NOT to bring: Your supras. No really. The driveway is kinda crappy.
You can if you want, but I forewarn you now. Theres no dyno and theres no car show.....
NO WEAPONS, BAD ATTITUDES, FIGHTS, OR ALCOHOL.

This is a dry FAMILY EVENT. If you start crap, you will be asked to leave - either by me or the local law enforcement. If you are a drunken mess, you will be asked to leave.

There will be some subaru WRX owners from the local indianapolis club. Most if not all of them are older and respectable, not little rice heads.

You can either RSVP here on the post, or you can email me or call me.

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
MDCmotorsports said:
Um here in the states we call them weenies.

Also known ass:

-Weeners
-Sausages
-Hot Dogs
-Beef Sticks

etc etc etc

Speaking of suspect - Was "ass" a freudian slip, or what? :1zhelp: :icon_bigg

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Add to that list: Tube Steak

I wish I could come. I'd really love to, but A.) the supe won't be running by then (I sold my truck). and B.) it's a bit far away :p

Same here, but i have no supra to get running, and my truck gets like 10 Gallons to the 1/4 mile. (400 HP GMC shortbed pickup)

later
justin

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Hey Jon. I'd like to make it up with my boy if I can... (Humbling myself) ...if I'm not #1 on your shit list for hacking the exhaust you put on my car. :eek:

It will depend on how the day plays out, since I'm having my furnace ripped apart that day. :(

Steve & Dave - were you planning on a mini caravan from Louisville? If you are, I'd like to join in if I can make it.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Kurt - Not on my sh!t list at all.

As for you guys bringing your supras.... did you not read at all the post?

DO NOT BRING YOUR SUPRAS.

Bring your family and a truck / mini van etc.

****IMPORTANT!!!*********
There has been a date change!

Its the 30th of sept (sat night) not the 1st of OCT.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Shytheed Dumas said:
Steve & Dave - were you planning on a mini caravan from Louisville? If you are, I'd like to join in if I can make it.

Yea we can meet up & Caravan. Would like that much better since I haven't been there before. Jon don't want any Supras there cause he would feel too big of an urge to throw on FREE prototype mods :biglaugh:Say Curt, How do you pronounce the last name of your alter ego?Is it Doo moss or Dumb ass :naughty: :evil2: I loved that add.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Those free prototypes would suck. I'd drive the Windstar, but that's my wife's and she just doesn't drive the Supra, so I wouldn't have any other way to get there. Don't worry Jon, I can park it and forget about it for while. :)

I figure if we make a b line for Jon's and want to make it at 7, we should probably be heading out of Louisville no later than 5:30. I might need a little refresher on how to get out there, though. Do you have directions/map on the MDC website Jon?

As for my username, it's a combo of names between my last boss and me. I walked in one day and said "Hey shytheed" (pronounced "shith - eed"), and without missing a beat he said "What's up Dumas" (doo - moss). I liked it so much it just had to become by name here. Thanks for the thumbs up!

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
VA... Well Hell I hope you will be driving the Supra home. I left you a voice mail by the way. If it wern't for your post here Dave I'd thought you went missing. Curt- you can drive the Supra to my place & ride out with me & my son. Call me if you still have the # or just PM me.