mcpcola's daily (or not so daily) joke thread

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
OneJoeZee said:
A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. And the bear says to the rabbit, "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?" The rabbit replies, "No."

So the bear whiped his ass with the rabbit.

The End.

aight peace :chicken:
Repost motherfucker!

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Sorry for the double post...

come on guys!
a freaking thread on WoW is stickied, while this one got the axe for lack of interest...
<granted, said sticky lies more in administrative interest than anything else, but still, fuck!>
Don't make me flog this dead horse alone!
Bad Jokes forever!! woo!

Here's a 'Mongoose original:
What do you call Jewish people around the holidays?
A Menorah-ty!

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
A nurse from England was on duty in the emergency department, when a punk rocker
entered. This young woman had purple hair styled into a Mohawk, a variety of
tattoos and strange clothing. It was determined that the patient had acute
appendicitis and was scheduled for immediate surgery.

When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff found that
her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it was a tattoo reading: "Keep off
the grass."

After the prep and the surgery, the surgeon added a small note to the dressing,
which said: "Sorry, had to mow the lawn."

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs w hen you tickle it under the arms. Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM. The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production l line behind schedule.
The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles. The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs. The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday..." "Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
A husband and wife decided they needed to use "a code" to indicate

that they wanted to have sex without letting their children in

on it. They decided on the word "typewriter."

One day the husband told his five year old daughter, "Go tell your

mommy that daddy needs to type a letter." The child told her

mom what her dad said and her mother responded, "Tell your daddy

that he can't type a letter right now because there's a red

ribbon in the typewriter." The child went back to tell her father

what mommy had said.

A few days later the mom told the daughter, "Tell daddy that he

can type that letter now."

The child told her father, and then returned to

her mother and announced, "Daddy said never mind with the typewriter,

he already wrote the letter by hand."

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Several men are in the locker room of a golf country club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked"
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$90,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're only asking $950,000"
MAN: "Well, go ahead and make them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand."
WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....
He smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?" :icon_evil

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
A little girl walks into her parents' bathroom and notices for the First time, her father's nakedness.

Immediately, she is curious: he has equipment that she doesn't have. She asks, "What are those round things hanging there, daddy?"

Proudly, he replies, "Those, sweetheart, are God's Apples of Life.

Without them we wouldn't be here."

Puzzled, she seeks her mommy out and tells her what daddy has said.

To which mommy asks, "Did he say anything about the dead branch they're hanging from?"