MAYBE FS: my supra 604

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
Alright well College is approaching fast and i dont kno what im going to do with my car yet.. but i might be selling it.. so this is a testing waters unless there is interest..

anything with a * means it has a receipt with it

Engine mods:
HG done at 120k with 4 way valve grind *
newer stock turbo (not even a year)*
Nashman custom complete intercooler hardpipes
Bosch BOV
k&n filter
custom DDP with cooleeze catback and megan n1 muffler
brand new plugs and valve cover gaskets*
act heavy duty PP with felpro clutch disc*

suspension:
aftermarket sway bars (cant remeber name)
monroe sensatrac in the back with stock suspension up front
good brakes all around although squeak when brakings

visual outside:
5% tint on back hatch and rear windows
BRAND NEW 17" MSR rims with BRAND NEW hankook ventus 235/40/r17 tires*

visual inside:
JVC head unit
mtx 6001 amp with a massive audio 10" sub built in to the spare tire well.
blitz DCC turbo timer
52mm mechanical boost gauge where the cigarette lighter was
red leather interior in good shape. pass seat has stitching starting to come apart in the middle
sogi short shift mod

other stuff:
nashman custom FFI, ebay L intercooler both sitting waiting to be installed (comes with alt bracket and throttle cable)

p/s, a/c, cruise have all been removed. however i still have most of the parts. for sure the compressor and cruise assembly, condenser, p/.s res and pump im pretty sure is still all there.

basically all receipts have been kept since 94. i am the third owner. oil has been changed with synthetic all its life. THere is going to be a new tranny put in with 120k on it. so that issue will be taken care of. there is 195k on the body with newer paint job. 5 spd obviously, targa top. car has basically been babied its entire life. last time the car dynod at 307 rwhp and 322 rwtq at 10 psi with the old defcon downpipe. i cant really say a price, becuase i dont know one... this is basically let me know if ur interested and we can work something out..will get pics up tonight

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
p209490_1.jpg

p209490_2.jpg

parts sitting around

p209490_3.jpg

p209490_4.jpg

p209490_5.jpg