May Mini Meet.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Well ladies and gents, the May Mini Meet is actually going to be held on April 30th/06..lol..@ Red Robins Guilford 1 PM again..I know, I know but they have ample parking for us and seating whenever we show up. I am hoping this time with a little cooperation with the weather we could either cruise out to Richmond Go Karts on Sidaway Rd or Castle Fun Park for some Mini Golf? Or a drive up to Cypress Bowl for some loitering and pics..If by chance it does rain we could always head to the indoor Go Karts track also in Richmond. Hope we can have another great turnout.See you all there..

:naughty:

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
I'm in!!! Finally, got my white one running right. Cypress Bowl Supra Shakedown sounds cool. Actually, Cypress Beach will still be happening... lots of chicks in bikinis!!!LOL:naughty: Hairpin turns and photo ops! Sounds good. If you don't know what Cypress Beach is.... well it is tons of chicks that make snow caves along the strip at the top parking lot to sun tan... hopefully naked!! And when I say photo op... I mean the "scenery" will be more than just green!! Get it!!??