May 6, 2006 Supra Meet in Greenwood, IN

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Matt...There IS another dyno shop somewhere around here(Central Indiana)...but I can't think of it. I really wish you would've hung around so that you could've got ur car up on the dyno...No charge!:) We (WE MEANING MKII'S & MKIII'S) should have a get together sometime just to hang out and like Matt said...help w/ motorswaps, bbq, etc.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Ahh..well I'll stand for myself as to why I haven't posted pic's. MY LABTOP'S LCD WENT OUT AND I CAN ONLY SEE IF I HOLD A FLASHLIGHT ON MY SHOULDERS LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW. lol...Anyways, I believe it's on page 51 or 52...Eriol already threw a link to us with pictures and videos.
Go look for it...my neck is starting to hurt now...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Jspec7m88 said:
Ahh..well I'll stand for myself as to why I haven't posted pic's. MY LABTOP'S LCD WENT OUT AND I CAN ONLY SEE IF I HOLD A FLASHLIGHT ON MY SHOULDERS LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW. lol...Anyways, I believe it's on page 51 or 52...Eriol already threw a link to us with pictures and videos.

Maybe you should buy my laptop....it's used but still ir pretty decent shape imho...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Maybe you should tell me how much you want for it..what kind of deal, and if you would possibly do any trades because I am a Supra owner and usually broke.:( Better yet, would it happen to be a Compaq Evo N600c? :):):)
If so, I'd like to buy your monitor. ;)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Jspec7m88 said:
Maybe you should tell me how much you want for it..what kind of deal, and if you would possibly do any trades because I am a Supra owner and usually broke.:( Better yet, would it happen to be a Compaq Evo N600c? :):):)

Actually, it's a Toshiba Satellite A65-1067....it's has a 2.8 Ghz P4 w/ HT and 768MB of ram, 40 Gig of HDD space, 15" screen, a few minor scraches on the case but the monitor performs outstandingly with no burnt pixels. It includes some stickers on the outside witch you may or may not like to keep, but still kinda cool I guess.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
Jspec7m88 said:
...Eriol already threw a link to us with pictures and videos.

i saw those, but 30 of the 55 pics are of the red mkiv. i wanna see some mkiii dangit bobby.

some good pics tho eriol. just wanted to see more :)

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
dbsupra90 said:
i saw those, but 30 of the 55 pics are of the red mkiv. i wanna see some mkiii dangit bobby.

some good pics tho eriol. just wanted to see more :)

Hehe... yeah, I went a little crazy with pics of the red MKIV. :)

I didn't get so many MKIII pics because the MKIII guys weren't really showing off the way the MKIV guys were. (at least, not while I was standing around with a camera).

Later in the day the Michigan guys and Jeff were having fun, but my memory card was full by then. But I'm sure they'll have lots of pics :)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
WOO HOO! After 14 hours of confusion and being really tired, my dying 57 Trim CT26 is off and a good conditioned "stock" CT26 is on. Boost time is better, The spool is louder...and it feels more powerful than ever.
(For the ones who are wondering, we were doing other misc. things besides just swapping turbo's between that 14 hour period.) ;)

Still at a strong 15psi, I still need to break it in just a weee bit. Exactly how many miles should I look at before going back in and retorqing everything?

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Jspec7m88 said:

Hey, let me know if you want help with that... I'm an HP warranty tech, and I've worked on a few of those. I can't get you a deal on parts (our spares prices are outrageous), but I can replace a screen on one of those things in about 10 minutes.