Mat-Loc Floor Mat Clips

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I just wanted to post this here incase anyone else has this problem or is looking for something similar. My Supra is a 5 speed and the floor mat was always sliding up under the pedals, which I didn't like and was dangerous. To fix the problem I ordered a pair of Mat-Loc floor mat clips from Ebay for $7.25 shipped. I got them in the mail today and they seem to be well made and were easy to install. They should hold the floormat back and out from under the pedals. Here is the link to where I bought them on Ebay: http://r.ebay.com/LGl7Qm and here are a few pictures. (Sorry they aren't the best, it was getting dark and I didn't want to get the real camera out)

p1911857_1.jpg

p1911857_2.jpg

p1911857_3.jpg

p1911857_4.jpg

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
bhmsupra;1911980 said:
Great idea.... One less thing to worry about. I hate when the mat slides under the floor pedals. Not sure how many he has left to ship.

Not a big deal if he runs out. He gave up the Mercedes part number in the listing. All you would have to do is contact a benz stealership and give them the part number. He is probably a service tech or one of the parts guys trying to make a few extra bucks. Can't rightly say I blame him either.

Part# BQ6680154

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Toyota Canada sold something similar in Canada in the late 80's/early 90's. I have a few new-in-package sets of them lying around somewhere. They're kind of cool.

Jeff

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
reydio;1911940 said:
Awesome idea, I would like a set. But he won't ship to me, bummers.

You can get these on amazon also, they are just a little more.
http://www.amazon.com/GGBailey-com-...e=UTF8&qid=1360117147&sr=8-1&keywords=mat+loc

suprarx7nut;1911970 said:
Neat! My mat wants to rest just a little forward and off-kilter. It always bugs me. I may have to buy a pair of these!

bhmsupra;1911980 said:
Great idea.... One less thing to worry about. I hate when the mat slides under the floor pedals. Not sure how many he has left to ship.

Yeah, I was always having to grab the mat and pull it back. A few times I forgot to and the mat ended up on top of the clutch pedal. That wasn't fun...

91Supra313;1912024 said:
Not a big deal if he runs out. He gave up the Mercedes part number in the listing. All you would have to do is contact a benz stealership and give them the part number. He is probably a service tech or one of the parts guys trying to make a few extra bucks. Can't rightly say I blame him either.

Part# BQ6680154

I tried searching that part number before I ordered them to see if I could just get some from a Mercedes dealer and nothing came up, but like I said you can get them from amazon.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I installed the genuine toyota hooks that came in the '00 ES300 (ordered them since my mom's car has them). they've been great, but my Bride mats also have holes punched with grommets.. these you posted appear less invasive.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Yeah, I was thinking about something from a newer car, but I didn't want to try and punch any holes in the original carpet or floor mats. They have been working great so far.