Maritimes Supra Meet?

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It's getting about time to start organizing some sort of meet so we can still do it while its warm enough to drive with the top off without a parka.

So we need to start brain storming,

1.) How much notice are you guys going to need about the date.
2.) Suggested times.
3.) Suggested locations.
4.) For the suggested times and locations if its good or bad for you guys.

Also if we could relay this message to the rest of the supra owners from the maratimes so they know whats up and get their input on dates and locations and sofourth so we can get the most people possible.

I'm going to pm everyone in the atlantic canada thread and direct them to this thread, if you know anyone who is outside of that thread then please direct them here.

Any input no matter how big or small is appreciated, even at the very lease confirming that you know that the meet is going on.

Thanks for your guy's time,
Daniel.

Members notified so far:
JimR
nsjeepster
networkingdude
Janes
thorpedo

Last edited:

Janes

Sep 29, 2008
Halifax N.S
I will be there. I would say the best time would be like a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

We could meet at Point Pleasant Park then go for a cruise or something from there.

Ryan

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
If anyone knows of anyone else from the maritimes outside that list it would be great if you could direct them to this thread or atleast tell them whats going on once the time/date is settled.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
I'm definitely interested... will just need to make sure my Supra is on the road then.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I've been a bit busy so I havent been able to do much planning but we have to start throwing some dates around. My car looks like its going to be totally ready around mid august. How much time do you guys need for your cars, or jobs etc.