Maps for aem ems v1 pnp 87 supra

87suprat

Sep 11, 2012
salem
Switched to speed dens. stock turbo 18lbs boost pushin it I no, 340lph fuel pump Big intercooler an piping, arps hardware, 2mil hks head gasket,cp pistons,stock crank, hks dragger exaust, 550 hi imp injectors. anybody have this set up? Looking for maps

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I doubt very much anyone running the AEM is using the same setup as you - most people have long swapped out the stock turbo by now (18psi on a stocker is pointless). If you want maps - go and get your car mapped by someone that knows what they're doing. Mapping costs money, so don't expect someone to give you more than a base map for $0.

[strike]Secondly - you're posting in the wrong place.[/strike] Moved thread - SC

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I might have something that could help you. You will have to mess with the outputs though, I got rid of the fuel pump resistor relay thing and used that output to drive my cooling fan instead. I am running the Boss Jr 60-1 turbo (which is a bolt on) as well as a GM MAP sensor. You will have to probably change that to your MAP part number though. I would send it now, but I'm on the upstairs general purpose laptop. The tuning laptop (which has the maps) is downstairs in the garage and I'm really comfortable in this chair with my bottle of Russian Imperial Stout. I am going to do more tuning work tomorrow, so I'll post it when I'm sober. PM me because I will forget.