map ecu on 7mgte

JNasty

i drive fast cars (supra)
Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
anyone running the map ecu 2 on there car ive had mine since the day they came out but my car has been being built so havent gotten to check it out.. how do you like it so far ( pros and cons)

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Its tricky but so far so good on mine, only thing I do not like is the non crisp throttle blips. it hesistates for a second but for tuning, waaaay nicer then a SAFC

JNasty

Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
nah bro! i havent even got to mess with mine yet cause i been building my car for so long lol like a moron i decided to do everything all at the same time and that has slowed me way down , well that and im doing every thing pretty much by my self engine, paint ,and interior.. tired of looking at in in the garage though lol so decided to start working on it again. i wish there were some supra people around here that wanted to help cause all my friends are ass holes and want me to help them but when it comes time to help me they are nowhere to be found you know?? i tell them dont even bother asking to ride in it when i get it done lol..

gurley0916;1705624 said:
Have you guys used the tps and map enrichment feature? That helps alot if done right

by the way your engine bay looks sick being shaved and all.. when i get mine running and stuff im going to repull the motor and repaint the engine bay...

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
JNasty;1705673 said:
nah bro! i havent even got to mess with mine yet cause i been building my car for so long lol like a moron i decided to do everything all at the same time and that has slowed me way down , well that and im doing every thing pretty much by my self engine, paint ,and interior.. tired of looking at in in the garage though lol so decided to start working on it again. i wish there were some supra people around here that wanted to help cause all my friends are ass holes and want me to help them but when it comes time to help me they are nowhere to be found you know?? i tell them dont even bother asking to ride in it when i get it done lol..

Holy crap you are in the exact situation I am in. I got pissed at a "friend" of mine the other day because he keeps asking me when I am going to get my car done, but he always asks me when he is over at my house for me to work on his car. I am winding down on my car with the engine built (except turbo system), interior done (except speaker enclosure) and down now to finish the body work and paint.

I am going to be running a map ecu2 on my wifes 88 turbo and my 89 na-t so its good to hear its working good for people.

Looking to do speed density conversion on both this work well with the ecu2?

JNasty

Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
so i keep being told to get a maf-t pro instead of keeping my map ecu 2 what do you guys think i should do?what is the best option for the 7m