man i want to buy this car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Now if you drive cars into poles, then that's your problem really :) or curbs.
My brain still functions a bit, and I'm afraid of the consequences, so I don't press the gas pedal much...

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
87mgte said:
...and i'd like to see how long your wire wheels hold up when you ghost ride the whip into a curb.

Uhhh, what? Come on guys, if this is the guy's car then so be it. Leave him alone. Its not my taste either, but a lot of the supras on here are not built to my taste. And Im sure that my supra isnt built to everyone's satisfaction as well. Thats not the point though. Everyone has their right to spend their money that they made on whatever they want.

So grow up people cause this thread is on its way to getting locked because of some stupid bickering between adults acting like children.:3d_frown:

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
ValgeKotkas said:
Now if you drive cars into poles, then that's your problem really :)

lol i guess it is. i didn't want any trouble man, it's just not my style. i like full interior cars over gutted cars, but not when the full interior is fuzzy. that'd be a sick car to have for my school's half times at our football games though, seeing as how our colors are purple and gold haha.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Repost, etc.

Closed.

Note: dugums was playing around. It is not his car and he did not mean anything he said. (He PM'd me telling me to add this)

Status
Not open for further replies.