maftpro q?

Chard

Oct 11, 2005
Fairfax, VA
For those who have it, how do you turn up/down the boost on the translator?

I know that if I wanted a precise boost control I need to purchase the boost control solenoid and wiring harness.

Last edited:

Chard

Oct 11, 2005
Fairfax, VA
I actually dont have the solenoid/wiring harness. My fault for buying the car without knowing how to turn-up the boost.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya you will need that n order to turn up the boost with the maft. You could also just get a boost controller.

Chard

Oct 11, 2005
Fairfax, VA
So, what your saying is I could not adjust the boost on the translator without getting a boost controller?

Correct me if Im wrong but I thought the boost solenoid would precisely let me control the boost but I could do it on the controller.

hvyman;1554231 said:
Ya you will need that n order to turn up the boost with the maft. You could also just get a boost controller.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
Chard;1554193 said:
For those who have it, how do you turn up/down the boost on the translator?

I know that if I wanted a precise boost control I need to purchase the boost control solenoid and wiring harness.
You'll need the boost solenoid and harness and then adjust the TPS spool, RPM spool ect. and other parameters to what suits your setup and desired boost level.

Chard;1554256 said:
So, what your saying is I could not adjust the boost on the translator without getting a boost controller?

Correct me if Im wrong but I thought the boost solenoid would precisely let me control the boost but I could do it on the controller.
You can control the boost via 1) boost solenoid & harness through the Maft-Pro or 2) aftermarket boost controller not related to Maft-Pro.