Machine Shops

shadowlurker

Nov 3, 2008
Wisconsin
Does anybody know of any good/reputable machine shops in the midwest? I live in Green Bay and im willing to travel a little bit ( probably one state over ). But I dont know of any good machine shops. Any recommendations?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
shadowlurker;1346584 said:
Does anybody know of any good/reputable machine shops in the midwest? I live in Green Bay and im willing to travel a little bit ( probably one state over ). But I dont know of any good machine shops. Any recommendations?
I am trying out AOK engines out of little falls want to go in halfs on a torque plate?

They can hold any tolerance you would like and have a very nice setup.

shadowlurker

Nov 3, 2008
Wisconsin
funky_monkey58;1346686 said:
I am trying out AOK engines out of little falls want to go in halfs on a torque plate?

They can hold any tolerance you would like and have a very nice setup.

Interesting ill definitly consider them. How much is a torque plate? Is little falls in MN or WI?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
shadowlurker;1347606 said:
Interesting ill definitly consider them. How much is a torque plate? Is little falls in MN or WI?

It is in northern MN. I think the price of a torque plate is around $300 I could possibly meet you in stillwater though so there would be no need for you to drive all the way to little falls.

shadowlurker

Nov 3, 2008
Wisconsin
Sounds like a good idea the only problem is i dont have my motor pulled or even stripped down right now. If your ready to get your machine work done go right ahead and dont wait for me, i was just trying to get some suggestions so when i do come around to it ill be ready.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I will be in stillwater a few times later this summer so no big deal. You could even potentially drop it off at suprasport and when I am down next I could bring it with me to little falls.