Machine Shops in YOUR area!

JAB89

Supramania Contributor
Mar 2, 2006
Atlanta, GA
3 years ago, I had my head redone by Bryan Maloof Racing. He is now located in Clarksville, Georgia (about 115 miles from Ashville). I was very impressed with his expertise, equipment, careful attention to detail and accomplishments (extreme Mark 4 drag car and others). At that time he was very busy and not cheap but well worth the price if you want top quality. PM me if you want the phone number.

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Thought I would post this. I had my 7m machined in Winterville GA (near Athens) at Gabriels machine shop. Did an awesome job. They have nice up to date machines. Made my block surface appear shiny as a mirror. Something to remember :) If you are machining a 7m remember to replace the oil pump driveshaft bearings....have them ordered. Bring your oil pump driveshaft and the bearings with you and have them install them when you get your work done.

Mattr165

Mar 20, 2013
Athens, GA
Linchmob87;1912972 said:
Thought I would post this. I had my 7m machined in Winterville GA (near Athens) at Gabriels machine shop. Did an awesome job. They have nice up to date machines. Made my block surface appear shiny as a mirror. Something to remember :) If you are machining a 7m remember to replace the oil pump driveshaft bearings....have them ordered. Bring your oil pump driveshaft and the bearings with you and have them install them when you get your work done.

Linch, good to hear. I just dropped my block and head off at Gabriel's yesterday.