LSD internals

gwumpkus

Nov 27, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
i found this on ebay! i have this wild idea that this would replace the internals of my stock rear diff casing, and give me an LSD ... how far wrong am i?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MA70...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i checked out the other threads about LSDs etc, but er..could find anything about this, hence the post..someone point a noob in the right direction pls?

thanx a bunch guys..:)

cheers!

michael
MA70, 7M-GE

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
You're in Singapore? And want them to send part of a differential to you from Florida?

Distance between Florida and Singapore: 10,296 statute miles
Distance between Japan(Home of the Supra) and Singapore: 3,311 statute miles

Anyway- I'm not sure if you wouldn't need a few other parts, like the pinion gear, and the side shafts, possibly. It'd be WAY easier to just get a full pumpkin locally I would think.

gwumpkus

Nov 27, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
thanx for the comments guys.. i know its a long shot, that its a directly bolted on game with this part!..:).. i'm only beginning to scour Supra-land (Japan) these few days.. the few sites that i've gone to far were (of course!) all in japanese, and my mastery of the language has gone to the dogs... esp on technical stuff like LSD!! hahah..

but i guess i'll pass up on that part for now..:).. and try to get an entire pumpkin.. (unlikely to be locally...)

thanx guys!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not really bolt in, as everything will have to be setup properly adding to the cost. Easier to swap the entire thing.