LSD diff sticker

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
so the other day i was on here and i saw some post about the triangle plastic piece that covers the bolts for your side mirrors,on the inside.i think its called window garnish :aigo:.they posted the part number and said they were five bucks.so i went to toyota the next day and ordered a pair. 5.11$ each. Then today when i went to pick them up i asked the parts guy if they still had a way to get the little sticker for the diff. cover that says only lsd oil.well he looked and he said he could get it so i ordered it and thought it was cool to have a fresh sticker to put on a freshly painted diff. cover.so i figured i post about it because it made my day to walk out oftoyota and only have spent a dollar..lol.

heres the part number.
41991-22010 and it was only 1.01$ for me

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
i got the sticker and its awesome!lol
and i think im the only known person on this site that has bought this sticker before.anyway to confirm this?lol id like some kind of title.something like THE GREAT ONE WHO FOUNDED THE NEW LSD DIFF. STICKER!!!lol
p1590273_1.jpg

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I ordered one a couple years ago. Still have it sitting in it's package in a box waiting to go on, haha. It's a somewhat common sticker (used on many models). Not often ordered, but every now and again.

Jeff