Lowest Mileage and Most Expensive MKIII

LaurentD

Sep 20, 2010
Montreal, Qc
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1990-Toyota-Supra-Turbo-W0QQAdIdZ370774998

I came upon this posting for a low mileage 90 turbo. It's also probably the most expensive one on sale ever. That thing really is a beauty and I'd love to see it in person!

I know the car has been around for some time, but it seems like it just recently went on sale. If anyone has more pics of it (engine/underbody/interior) feel free to post them :icon_razz. Someone from Calgary should go take some pictures and post them...

** 57 Original Miles **
052540i_19.jpeg2101jkj_19.jpeg

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Mine used to have less miles on it.

I think he is still asking way too much for it. I could see mid to low twenties asking price for it, but that is just way too high!
It would be cool as shit to have tho. First thing I would do is tear the head off, and put ARP's in there, or retorque the stockers.
Then I would never ever drive it ever.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
The car's been mentioned here several times. Still amazes me though how "Original" it is.

Price, in my honest opinion is very fair. Key word to me is :ORIGINAL:. If I had money coming out of my ass, I'd buy this car in a heart beat and make an extra bed room IN MY HOUSE (climate controlled I should add) just for this car. NO FUCKING LIE.

Car is legit.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
It would be a little funny if someone showed up with cash to buy it and the engine was seized from sitting for 20 years or something. Ok, maybe not funny. Tragic, I think, would be the word. I think the price is figured based on inflation of original sticker price. It's about right in that case. Just goes to show what a great deal some of the new cars really are... and how awful inflation has been in the past 2 decades. I think the "only one in the world" is referring to the possibility that it's the only one that's never been registered/titled to anyone. It's still a new car. I do wonder if a bank would do an auto loan for it though, since they have that "no more than 5 years old" rule at most banks. Probably not, since it would depreciate about $35,000 the second you sign the paperwork, lol!

Last edited:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
seoul4korea;1833643 said:
"Turbo fuel injected,Wheel Base of Series: 1022,Rim Size: 16/Tire Size: R225. Turbo. ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD"

Only one in the world? Whats that all about? Shit looks clean though.

Only one in the world refers to the condition and mileage. Toyota might have one stashed away in some museum or storage space or something, but I think that one is the only one like that the public is aware of.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I thought this went to the toyota museum. Either way, if I had "fuck you money" sitting around, this would be the start of a monster 2J build for me

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
Toyota has one with 1.4 kilometers on it in there museum in Tokyo japan they actually have 3 in that place as well as several mkIVS and sc300 so on. i think i still have some pictures stashed somewhere let me do some digging around. this was also like 5 years ago i went so it could have changed by now.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
$50,000 is well worth this car if today was when it was released. That price fits for anybody. Today, that price is also worth it. The only problem is that the only potential buyers are hardcore Supra guys.