Lowered my supra

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
And just gave it a bath...

It's lowered with some B&G Springs and KYB GR2Shocks.

:icon_razz
p632835_1.jpg

p632835_2.jpg

Last edited:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
looks good. it's cool to see what mine would look like if i had it painted and lowered it. how much did the springs lower the car?

Obsessionw/Boost

Sep 28, 2006
Albany, NY
Sweeeeeet.. How's she ride? I have the same setup. B&G springs, GR2s and KYB Strut mounts. Im lowering her tomorrow, the one thing I was worrying about is the gap in the front, I dont want a big gap up front. How does your car handle on corners?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Very nice stance. All you need now is a set of nice wheels!!!

What's the drop on those B&Gs??? How do they compare to another set you've had or driven on another supra???

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
Thanks Guys.:icon_bigg

It rides a lot more better then stock of course, considering my stock shocks were blown. The GR2 shocks are stiff but not too stiff. I'm not quite sure how much the B&G springs lowered my car. I think one in a half inch's.I use to have Eibachs on my previous Supra and I did'nt like how the front was lower then the rear. It looked good but just did'nt suit me. The B&G's lowered the car evenly on all for sides.

I like it.

Heres my supra with teh stock ride height.

Attachments

• Blue Supra 2.jpg
    Blue Supra 2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 39

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
theKnifeArtist said:
that shit be mad nice son, mad nice.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all..........:nono:

Car looks great man..............:love:

You know I"m just kidding Rob...............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^ Im with Stupid^^^^^:biglaugh:

Car looks great!!! Im truthfully not a huge fan of a lowered car on sawblades but you car is so sweet it makes up for the lack of 17/18's.