Looking for reputable performance and dyno/tuning shop near ar,tx,tn. etc.

marcmann982

Permanently Banned Scammer
Jun 28, 2010
north little rock. ar
Hey guys names marc and i own a 90 toyota supra with a really good setup and a apexi safc thats pretty much just waiting to be dyno'd and tuned. Thing is i know there's not that many shops out here where i live (Arkansas) the only ones ive heard of so far are Polk and Bolt on Performance. And well with "Polk" i havent heard to many good things about them and "Bolt on performance" only works on Ford's and Gm's.
But im really just trying to find a good place to tune my car but not have to go to far. But if i would have to i would. Ive heard there are some in memphis and texas no clue who would be good for my car (mk3 & mkIV supras) of course or just period. Anybody know any body???....

Here is my setup
90 Supra turbo targa top built 7mgte, 2mm hks metal head gasket, arp head studs, Greddy Td07 turbo, tial Bv 50mm bov, lexus afm, 550 injectors, greddy reloader intake with mushroom filter,custom intake manifold, walbro 255 fuel pump, apexi 3" Catback exhaust, ralco rz stage 4 clutch, greddy 25r Intercooler, innovate lc1 wideband, go fast bits ebc, apexi safc (air fuel computer),

Last edited: