Looking For Intercooler Hard Pipes! ANy one ??

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
Hi So I finally got my Project rolling and it would be great Not to Start my new car with a intercooler full of Oil. I have a new intercooler Xo2 Racing yes I know it probably not the best but better than stock.

But i Need Some Hard Pipes! any one ?

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
I KNow Driftmotion sells Pipes/intercoolers and all the couplers u need.. SupraSport.com also has the same stuff PLUS u can buy Pipes Piece By PIece For A REAL Custom IC Hook up

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
I got a CX racing IC kit off ebay, and I'm extremely happy with it. It was a universal kit, with enough piping for the supra, and it went in without a lot of trouble, and works fine.

lumpy

Mar 20, 2007
Iowa
I ordered a full set off ebay from ETD motors/CX racing to fix a massive boost leak(right off the compressor housing). $250 to my door. Fitment is good, piping isn't too thin either. The only modification I did was welding a bung in for my intake temp sensor. IMO it's a good price even if you have to adapt the pipes to fit a side-to-side IC or if u have a different BOV. I have a Turbo XS so the stock location works fine. Good luck!

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
Fubar231;1534568 said:
Damn i was out at the shop today but forgot to get some pics of the lower. Ill try and get that for you tomorrow since ill be out there tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Was looking around and came across this, this is the EXACT website i ordered my IC kit from.

Seems like this could work good.
http://store.max-redline.com/servlet/-strse-433/Toyota-Supra-7MGTE-7M-dsh-GTE/Detail

And this is the 100% Exact kit i ordered
http://store.max-redline.com/servlet/-strse-435/Toyota-Supra-7MGTE-7M-dsh-GTE/Detail

Fubar231;1533957 said:
Thanks jag.

Ill try and get better pictures for you guys this weekend. If i find anymore ill upload them, let me go see if i have anymore. I know i have some of the IC on stock piping... Ill post a few.

This might matter to some people, but this is the ic next to the stock oil cooler.
p1555007_1.jpg

Heres my "Ic bracketing" and my transcooler. I got that bracket from home depo, but cut it down. It worked and it very sturdy. Might make a lower sometime.
p1555007_2.jpg

Heres a pic with the stock intercooler, and my trans cooler before i relocated it above.
p1555007_3.jpg

Another shot of the piping from the tb onwards
p1555007_4.jpg

Yes i know my PVC hose was unplugged, thats actually why i took that pic

And heres a pic i took while i was mocking everything up
p1555007_5.jpg

Thats all i have in my photobucket for now, ill take some more this weekend for you if you still have questions. Ill try and get a pic of the lower ic piping while its till on the lift.

From another thread.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ebay 45 bux. Or you could go to a metal tubing place and get 10ft of steel tubing for 30 bux.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
hvyman;1557234 said:
Ebay 45 bux. Or you could go to a metal tubing place and get 10ft of steel tubing for 30 bux.

And make the car's front end even heavier?

You can get a full DIY 2.5" Intercooler pipes with a bead on them, couplers and T clamps for under 100dlls.