Looking for empty 1jz supra clips

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
ok like the tittle says thats what im looking for as well as some of you know im going the ways of right hand drive DONT ASK!! lol im weird i wanna be differen lemme alone on that ok back to what I need I need an empty clip with its steering cross member and the dash setup if u will let me come over and strip these parts or haul off ur clip thatd be awesome I am not looking for frebies at all but theyd help lol anyways lemme know if you people have clips i can strip down further I am located in Tx but am willing to travel

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
I dearly would like to just purchase a clip thats had its 1jz removed from it and its just sitting there cause ill need to cut its firewall out etc.. lemme know please pm with any info on a clip

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
oh i know theres alot more to come im just looking for a empty clip so i can weld the other firewall in and install the cross member and maybe whatever is left on the clip ill install into mine to be that much further along untill i buy my clip and start the real work of getting everything in and seated just right and working like it should

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
you want to come to mass.i don't have the firewall,but i do have dark grey dash and crossbar and alot of other rhd parts

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Aug 5, 2005
Netherlands
Just in the middle of a 7mgte -> 1jz swap, with a Japanse frontclip as donor.
But my guess is The Netherlands is a bit too far? lol

Attachments

• Pict0575b.jpg
    Pict0575b.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
if you don't already have a 1jz, the easiest thing to do would be to call up jarco inc in atlanta, explain your needs to them, and have them source a complete clip with the dash and everything. shouldn't be more than 3K plus shipping. it would save you a lot of trouble.

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
well i wouldnt know what shipping is and i am very interested guys and thanks but i have a few questions, do they have their dashes still intact? just a plus if they do i am trying to gather up some cash to head your way but the gas stations here are hording the fuel because of the damned hurricane so it maybe a week or two but if you can find out what shipping costs would be lemme know maybe we could go that route thanks guys