Looking for cheap supra in Ontario

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Are there any? I'm located in Ottawa, and would love to find one close by. It's perfect if it has a bhg, but I would really need a car that is complete. My wish list includes:
5spd
targa
turbo
pre 89

that is all. Help a fellow out.
eric

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Stretch said:
Are there any? I'm located in Ottawa, and would love to find one close by. It's perfect if it has a bhg, but I would really need a car that is complete. My wish list includes:
5spd
targa
turbo
pre 89

that is all. Help a fellow out.
eric
Hmm i know of a 2 tone brown one in the trader here. sounded like an honest man. not sure if its a targa but it sure is a turbo. i thin kti is a targa tho. 4000 he asks and its in fairly good condition. 87 and a 5 spd. Also theres a burgandy one for 2300 with a BHG and its a hardtp tho. exactly opposite of yous cept its pre 89 :D

Stretch

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks cryo, I do keep an eye on the ontario trader aswell. I love that brown car, since that 2-tone scheme is one of my favourites, but the price has kept me away right now. And that bhg maroon one... I don't like the seller, way to caulky, and the car isn't worth the money since i want targa anyway. Oh well, i just thought someone here knew something that I haven't found yet or something you know? Like a car they know sitting around somewhere, and the owner needs to get rid of it fast for cheap :biglaugh:
eric

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
a guy dropped off a white 92 turbo 5spd, sunroof, blue leather, 235Kms
to get detailed at my shop.
turns out he only wants $3000 cad for it:icon_bigg

i drove the car and it ran fine, but had no balls
only mod - air filter
decent int and ext(no holes)shitty paint job
tinted windows.

i'd buy it but cant afford 2 supras:nono:
i can get his number tomorrow at the office
LMK

Stretch

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks man, that is pretty much the exact deal i wanted to find. The problem right now is I go school in less than 6 months, and it's not realistic for me to buy a car anymore, and pay it back/insurance/gas over the next 6 months, only to have it sit for 8-9 months while i go to school in t-o. i live in ottawa, os the car would sit, not good for my mom who would like to use her single garage ahahaa. Thanks all who tried to help me. I'll let ya'll know when I need one tho. I plan on using the money i make during the co-op term to buy one, but that's not for 1-2 years.
eric

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
catback said:
a guy dropped off a white 92 turbo 5spd, sunroof, blue leather, 235Kms
to get detailed at my shop.
turns out he only wants $3000 cad for it:icon_bigg

i drove the car and it ran fine, but had no balls
only mod - air filter
decent int and ext(no holes)shitty paint job