Looking for a good tuner or tuning shop on eastside

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Well generally every tune is going to be a little different and there is no one setup. I would just drive a block while logging, stop adjust do it again unil correct. Start with very low load and just work your way up. This is how everyone has to go about a street tune. Time consuming but at least you can log and review rather than having to watch and guess while driving. Not sure if that helps, or if you need actually specifics on how to adjust the safc, its been a really long time since I'v dealt with one.

a_chowder1990

Nov 21, 2008
bellevue, washington
GC89;1258590 said:
Well generally every tune is going to be a little different and there is no one setup. I would just drive a block while logging, stop adjust do it again unil correct. Start with very low load and just work your way up. This is how everyone has to go about a street tune. Time consuming but at least you can log and review rather than having to watch and guess while driving. Not sure if that helps, or if you need actually specifics on how to adjust the safc, its been a really long time since I'v dealt with one.

yeah i need the specifics on how to adjust the safc