Looking for a dealer/fabricator....

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
So Im looking to spruce up my N/A a bit with a Different intake hardpipe (After the MAF) instead of using the Accordian joints/canister setup. I remember seeing an old seller on ebay that sold them fabricated out of..... PVC? I dunno But it was Red, Stable, and Pretty, But now I can't find him anymore and they were roughly ($50). The only thing close is 935 Metal hardpipe, but thats a Whopping $135+ Anyone else have some ideas or Write-ups to help a brotha out?

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
The one from 935 is money well spent. You could probably make one a little cheaper, but his is a plug and play part. I made mine out of inner cooler tubing. Used one straight, and one 45 deg., iirc

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I contacted 935 on the turn around time for the Advertised Metal Hardpipe intakes. ($135-$200) roughly about 2 weeks to make the mock-up and mold, then assembly, then ship out. Probably 3-4 weeks? Im not in a particular rush exactly but I have had issues in shipping time and fabrication with 935 before so Im trying to keep that on the back burner for now.