Looking an old thread is hard: Misfire at idle searched: not found

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Looking for an old thread, it was a while ago who knows where it's at: I have the identicle problem. Car misfires only at idle (not a rough idle) and runs great off idle. I still have the problem even after a fresh rebuild, so it would have to be electrical or vacuum. I read the old thread which it suggested adding an extra ground to I think the ignigtor? ( I'm not sure), that seemed to solved the o.p.'s problem, too bad I can't find it, it had a nice illustration. Where was that thread or can someone suggest another solution or what could it be?. Thanks!

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA

Not sure dude, it looks really familiar, I need to read it more, as I said it was a while ago, even if it isn't, sounds like a very good mod, This may be the thread, as always Plaaya, your the Sears Robuck of threads,dont know you do it obviously you know the right words to use for searching ,.. gonna go read,.....thanks!!
ok, I read more, yes, that looks to be the thread, I remember seeing running the wire through the bottom of the ignitor case.

Last edited: