Look whats for sale.

spencyg

Oct 7, 2010
Maine, USA
I feel like if this was done right, the taillights could have been incorporated into the stock rear valance for a unique and cool look....using the whole rear clip though....total fail.

SG

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
89nasupra;1638666 said:
All you guys need to stop lying. You all know you like the fit and finish of the rear fenders to the door jams. Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous people wishing they had come up with the idea first.

I'm glad someone came up with that crappy idea...I'm also glad that the crappy idea is all the way over in Cali and not here in TN. Yeah we do some dumb shit here, but at least we have enough common sense not to completely destroy a car by trying to change it into 3 completely different cars at once. I could understand if he kept it in the supra family....I have seen a few MK3s with MK4 tails, but nothing as criminal as this. If one of my friends did anything like this to any of their cars, Supra or not, I would disown them..... There is a fine line between tasteful, and not.......this guy not only crossed the line, he had a one way ticket to FUGLY.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
That might actually look good if he hadn't destroyed the back of the car. I often wondered how it would look id you were to just replace the tail light section with a one off piece that would house the ZR1 tail lights. Make it all one piece with the tag box in the center.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Why not just leave it is it was intended to be.....A Supra. But to each his own. except the guy with the mixed up car ( Vette, Skyline, Supra )

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
All that's missing is the polished wooden dashboard made famous by Hommer. Think he's sniffed way too much of the silver paint fumes.

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
Actually I think he should enlarged the back end by 10 inches because it looks to short at the hatch area so thats why it looks ugly. If i was him i could avoided the skyline bumper and maybe use mk4 tailights on the vette rear , and remove the corvette letters.NSX headlights . This could turned out good if done properly by trying to follow the mk3 squarish body lines.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
wow. just wow. the skyline bumper kindof works, but the i/c is way to small for the openning.

i will give him props on the fitment of the vette rear end though. finished with paint it would look like is suspose to be there. he is good at body work by the looks of it. but just no....