Look what I found...

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
It's only a matter of time before the 2J destroys that transmission. There is a reason they didn't pair the two in a turbo model :S. Still a nice clean car though. Wheels aren't my first choice either, but that can be easily changed.

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Poodles;1882063 said:
Looks great, until I saw the wheels....and then I read W58 for transmission...

Yeah I thought that was a bit odd of the owner also, polished and black starion wheels would look amazing on this or factory even.

radiod;1882095 said:
It's only a matter of time before the 2J destroys that transmission. There is a reason they didn't pair the two in a turbo model :S. Still a nice clean car though. Wheels aren't my first choice either, but that can be easily changed.

My thoughts exactly, not used to seeing these on my local online selling website was a big surprise

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Thought I would post the information and photos for when the links go dead and if people still want to be able to see it.

1982 toyota celica xx ( mk2 supra )

You won't find a better one in nz. Completely rebuilt from the ground up
All work done by myself to my own professional standard (except panel and paint)
100% rust free
2jzgte 3000 twin turbo engine with approx 105000km on it
Black interior, in tidy condition
Turbo Dash, with lights connected to each turbo (adds charm, although your better off watching where your going)
HKS turbo timer
Custom made intercooler and piping
Cold air intake
W58 gearbox
F series LSD diff, 3.7:1
Adjustable boost valve
4 wheel vented disc brakes
New Sportmax 002 15x8 alloys
custom springs (and that doesn't mean cut, it means professionally made springs)
near new tyres front and rear (also have spare set of rear tyres, figured I would need them)
Huge K+N air filter
P Type tail lights
Factory manual ecm
upgraded na 2j clutch
3" mandrel exhaust (sounds like it should)
Boost gauge
Rebuilt Brakes (mastercylinder and calipers)
Pioneer stereo with usb and sd port, and speakers
5 star uniden alarm, with central locking
Theres too much to list, it's a cool car, and a fast car.
Everything works, and fully certified.
Very rare car now, especially in this condition.

The bad : There is no bad. Its all good.

open to offers over 15k, but probably won't sell for much under 20k. You couldn't build this car for under 25k ( you could build a celica for under 25, but not this one) and thats not including the hundreds of hours labour involved. I'm not too worried if it doesnt sell, if it does I will build something else, if it doesn't then I'm just showing it off. I love cruising in this car, I also love the fact it will poke any aussie v8 filth that thinks they are at bathurst, if you want it too.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg