Long Time No Speak

W3bstar

Dec 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
sup guys, its been a while since i've last posted here i figured i'd come and update you guys on whats going on.

since my last post, i've finally been given the honor to drive my supra a few times (in fact, just today i took it for a spin) and my thoughts on its performance have completely flipped to the point where i don't think i even want to go boost anymore nor do i want to engine swap, i mean in the future maybe, but for now, i wanna enjoy my inconspicuous 7mge.

and on the topic of enjoying the GE, is there anything besides converting to GE-t that i can do to have a bit more fun? or is the N/A Upgrade Thread still an up-to-date practice? Feel free to throw your 2 cents otherwise, nice to keep in touch. hopefully i can post some major shit in the future. but til, then peace.

~Webby

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
There isn't much that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I rebuilt my GE and wished ever since I'd just done a full swap and refresh. It's coming up soon.

W3bstar

Dec 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
ah i see, so its just the same old same old.

well i guess the best i can do is ride with the GE for a while and go GE-t because this engine is pretty good and has 98k on it. i'd go with a swap but i'd feel like im throwing away gold.

looking forward to seeing the progress of that swap unless you're keeping the project incognito.

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
i would start saving up come coin for a swap or building your 7m while you enjoy the GE. If you have the sport 4.3 LSD coupled with the 5 speed the GE is fun. Do some suspension mods and learn to get the most out of what you have.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
To get the fun out of the GE is not impossible, but in terms you will probably spent more than a gte swap with mild mods. Same old story you've heard. Or you could do a 1uz swap and those motors are relatively cheap and very reliable.