Local member with MAFT Pro experience?

veedubin

Official SM Decals
Alright, as title states, I'm looking to find someone local(ish) to me that has experience with the MAFT Pro. I've got my swap running, but the MAFT Pro is driving me nuts. I can't seem to get it to idle,rev, or drive properly. I can't even drive it to the inspection station to get stickers on it so that I can tune on the street.....

*insert scream of frustration*

And thanks to the hundres of resources scattered across the net, I have yet to find any consistent usable advice. Seems everyone is contradicting each other.

I live in Denver,PA - there is a PA Turnpike exit 5 minutes from my house exit #286

I have an 87 turbo 5spd.
The swap is a 2JZGE-T running from a JDM 7MGTE auto ECU and wiring.
Running MAFT Pro v5.00 with LC1

If you are able/willing to come over and take a look and possibly assist with getting this thing running (properly) please let me know.

I am a little tight on finances right not, but I can work something.

Thank you to all who look at this.

Cliff

Oct 16, 2010
andover, ma
I'm a rookie at this but is MAF = mass air-flow sensor (air flow meter)? If so I thought I had a real problem with the turbo sputtering out when pressed-thought it was the air flow meter but after a smoke test of the air supply system found out it was a only a recirculation pipe below from the intercooler that was perforated. Not easy to see. Still tough to replace.